Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sick of It!!!


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hi guys!!! :D

Wah, lama x update blog! ><

   Seriously, i have to update, just to express my opinion and what I sincerely feel towards what is currently happening in my life as a university student. To me, friends are the 2nd most important people after, of course, my most beloved families.

   For those who know me, I befriend with anyone I want to as sincerely as my heart can be without having any bad intuition, such as to spread 'something', to misuse them for inappropriate 'project' or to force them to support me in everything that I do. Because, I believe that, if any thing comes in between me and my friends, if we really value our friendship, we won't even dare to have bad thoughts about our friendship even though we may have different perspective in seeing things and we will automatically supporting each other for every single thing (without using any force, power or position). I really miss those moments, before this 'thing' appears, when we laugh together, go through hardship together, play together without being suspicious towards each other. Unfortunately, those moments are disappearing, day by day just because of this 'thing' and believe me, it hurts so much. :'(

   When I see and hear my friends are quarrelling about something, for what they say to untruth the truth (btw, they do really know the TRUTH at such a young age, with a few experience of life and a little knowledge of what they are fighting for?) and they put aside their friendship to win the unnecessary battle, I feel really sad and angry at the same time. You may said that if you join this problematic 'thing', you can enhance you critical thinking, soft skills, confident level, bla bla bla... Ok, I'm fine with that, BUT, remember, it is NOT THE ONLY WAY to achieve all that!!! There are still MANY MANY BETTER WAYS such as by joining your college/university activities or projects!!!

   Yes, I may be quite childish at most of the time, but I do love to think and analyse the current situation, as mature as I could be. (Remember, you can never say that you think maturely because only people around you can say that to you if they think that you are thinking maturely. Never claim yourself such thing.) When you are showing and supporting any 'side', believe me, whether that 'side' is doing good or bad things, you will or has to, for sure, take it as good stuffs, and you will try your best to make sure that your 'side' looks good all the time. And, that's WRONG!!! WHY?! Before this, you are saying that by getting involve in this thing, it can help you to think critically, but in reality, IT'S NOT!!! And if it is, it is done in a wrong way. Why did I say that? Please open your eyes, when is the time when you need to think critically for this 'thing'? WHEN YOU HAVE TO FIND WAYS TO MAKE THE OTHER 'SIDE' LOOKS BAD!!! Am I right?!

   I am sick of this actually. I love to make friends with everyone who wanna be friends with me if possible but I hate those who wanna be friends with hidden agenda(s). If I participate in any project or activity, there are only two reasons; I want to have the experience and I do so just for that project/activity, not including, any of the side agenda(s).

   I think that's all for me now. Thanks for spending your time to read my blog. It's an honour. :)
Keep supporting my blog ok!

Assalamualaikum and I wish u a very good night! ^^,

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum w.b.t., hi Coach! (I'm a kuih koci under Group 4 with Inia & Atiqah Malik),

    I believe LOVE = LIFE. Even ALLAH S.W.T. promotes love between His 'hamba2'. It is essential to always put ALLAH as the first and foremost OWNER of our heart, remembering Him in whatever we do, insyaAllah. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true... If we do things because of Allah, then, the things will be blessed thus insyaAllah, it will last long.. :)

      Delete